Mission Statement: CASA is a non-profit organization that promotes healthy, diverse communities through empowerment, education, and advocacy.
Vision Statement: We envision transformed Northwest Iowa communities that welcome, empower, and celebrate people from all cultures.
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 38. View more »
Providing multicultural services to the residents of the Sioux County area including:
- Referrals to local assistance agencies
- Interpreter training
- Cultural Awareness Seminars/Diversity Training
- Immigrants rights training
- Advocate training
- Envios a las agencias de asistencia locales
- Entrenamientos para interpretar
- Seminarios y entrenamientos en diversidades culturales
- Entrenamiento en derechos de immigrantes
- Entrenamiento en defensor/sora